MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR - 3 Positions Available
Rolph Mortgage LLC is a mortgage broker company headquartered in Cincinnati OH with license to conduct business in Ohio, Kentucky and Florida. Under the direction of the of the Branch and/or Production Manager, performs mortgage originator and processing duties related to the origination of residential mortgage loans throughout our licensed states. The mortgage loan originator will work with management and Rolph Mortgage lending partners to provide exceptional service to our clients in mortgage home purchases and refinances. The loan originator will continue to develop strong partner relationships with current / new clients, lending partners, realtors, title companies, and appraisal companies in producing exceptional service that creates the “wow” factor to all of our internal/ external partners and clients as expected in our mission to build long term relationships with everyone we serve.
- Originators are expected to meet the Company’s minimum production standards of 4 funded units per month on an ongoing basis, by taking complete and accurate loan applications, using Rolph Mortgage product lending partners.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business; and by visiting subdivisions as required.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates Rolph Mortgage lending partner loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information.
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate MLO licenses, Ohio is required. Kentucky & Florida is preferred.
- A minimum of 0-3 years loan originator experience required for Loan Originator.
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, title companies, loan processing teams, partner account executives ,etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and use of appropriate software technology to facilitate our streamline mortgage process.
- Familiarity with AU software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org